Cloud-Based Vendor Management Solutions (SaaS)
“Elastic” Cloud Computing
In today’s business world, we not only have to do it better, but we need to do it for less, in a different way and on short notice. Add to this the ever-changing technology landscape, and you realize that businesses needs a new, more elastic model.
Solutions as a Service
ICG’s SaaS solutions are based on an “elastic” cloud computing delivery model that changes the game!
One of the most talked about trends in the technology world today is Software-as-a-Service, or SaaS. ICG’s SaaS model takes this trend to a whole new level by offering both the software and fully integrated business solutions delivered together as a cloud based service we call Solutions as a Service. ICG’s SaaS is delivered as a single tenant service. ICG is able to deliver a hosted, cloud based solution designed just for your company, to meet the needs of your unique business process without the need for you to adapt your process to the application. Whether it is Vendor Portals, Dynamic Discounting, AP automation, Vendor Onboarding, Business Process Management, Workflow, or many other application areas, ICG’s SaaS model can be designed to fit your needs. Just as in a traditional SaaS model, ICG’s version is based on a “pay for what you use” system – for the entire solution, not just the software! ICG's cloud based solution pricing is fixed so there are no unexpected or variable costs. That is because there are no limitations or fees based on number of users (internal or external) or number of transactions. You know your costs up front, no surprises! Whether it is a single focused solution like a Vendor Portal or a comprehensive procure-to-pay solution, ICG’s “customizable” SaaS model can meet you needs.
Benefits of Solutions as a Service
ICG’s SaaS model offers:
- Rapid deployment
- Single tenant. We host your company specific functionality! You do not share a vanilla, out of the box solution that does not address your needs.
- No limits of fees on number of users or transaction!
- Scalability, scale up or down quickly, without impacting your organization’s IT.
- Flexibility. No matter what tomorrow brings, you are ready to adapt.
- Modular solutions that can grow from simple to complex
- Large storage capabilities
- Hosted, pay-as-you-go model. Allows companies to take advantage of world-class solutions without large capital outlays and no long term hosting contracts or restrictions.
- Ease of integrating. The cloud deployed solutions integrate seamlessly with existing internal systems and applications.
ICG Solution Delivery Models
At ICG Consulting, we offer a variety of delivery models to meet your business, IT and security needs:
- Hosted/Cloud Based: This is a single tenant, SaaS type model. ICG will host and manage your specific solution in the cloud with ICG providing all of the infrastructure, support and upgrades.
- Hosted + On-Premises (Private Cloud): This model allows you the benefit of keeping the solution behind your firewall without having to take on all the IT overhead that comes with it. ICG will host and manage the solution and all related software and integrations on your servers.
- On-Premises: This is a traditional project based model where our solutions reside on customer maintained servers and infrastructure behind your fire wall.
- Hybrid: Our customers continually challenge us to come up with creative ways to deliver our award winning solutions that do not fit easily into existing boxes. Bring us your challenges and we can create a delivery model that works best for you.