Workflow Management Solutions
Effective business process management solutions can improve business performance, increase revenue and decrease the amount of time it takes to complete a task. Taking advantage of BPM technology and automation can increase the efficiency of AP processes including invoice management, remote approval processing, matching, customer invoice workflows, and data capture.
We take an individualized approach with our clients by optimizing financial processes without overhauling your entire system.
If your financial back-office processes do not include any automated elements, you may be wasting valuable time and resources.
An efficient workflow management system should be:
- Easy to use
- Flexible to changing business conditions
- Tailored to the needs of your environment (ERP software, CRM system, etc.)
- Capable of maintaining complete audit information
- Significantly reduce manhours by automating manual processes
An effective Corporate AP System is integral for building an efficient and automated BPM strategy:
There also may be obstacles and delays in your business process that you are unaware of due to a lack of real-time reporting. Successful workflow solutions should provide management reporting in the following areas:
- Financial Reporting
- Operational/Productivity Reporting
- Process Management Reporting
- Ad hoc Reporting for for industry or event specific metrics
Advanced reporting, auditing and control of workflow is crucial for providing managers the information necessary to make good financial and business decisions. ICG’s business process management workflows are built on top of a robust business rules engine which can meet the most demanding or basic requirements of your business. ICG’s BPM solutions allow for rapid deployment without having to “re-invent the wheel”. Our solutions allow users to:
- View a complete audit trail
- Annotate work items
- Archive an entire work item package (including data, audit log, history, notes, etc.)
- View a comprehensive report for each work item/invoice at any point in the transaction
In addition to flexibility, comprehensive reporting and ease-of-use for employees, ICG’s process management solutions can integrate with back-office systems beyond AP in areas such as AR, vendor portals, HR, distributor administration, and data capture applications such as OCR.
At ICG, our team of experienced business process professionals model BPM solutions to meet the user’s needs. If your current workflow does not have the capabilities listed above, contact ICG for help. We know what works and what doesn’t, and we are uniquely capable of working within the requirements of your businesses current ERP and financial systems. Contact us today for more information.