Because we offer you a complete solution, regardless of whether your need is technology based or people/processes based (or even a little of both). Essentially, what happens is this: when you contact a consultant, they typically only recommend changes to your people and processes at a high level. They may recommend a software platform, but essentially, they make their recommendations and then leave. If you hire a technology firm, they shoehorn in their technology (because, after all, THAT’S what they do), regardless of whether the solution really “fits” you or not. And then they leave, too.
ICG Consulting offers the best of both worlds. Our focus is to make your people and processes work across your entire enterprise, and we supplement that business acumen with technology that is both cutting-edge and proven. And we do not leave until the entire project is finished, the solution is 100% successful, and all objectives are met. When delivering solutions, we will always try to leverage as much of your existing investments in technology as possible.
Yes, we can. Our track record, which includes millions of dollars of ROI for some of the largest companies in the world, speaks for itself.
The reality is that in today´s hyper-competitive business environment, margins are shrinking. One of the best, most untapped resources of new profits is from within your own financial back office operations. Do it better, and do it for less, and you have a considerable change in your bottom line. We also offer proactive solutions that have a huge impact on your bottom line, like Dynamic Discounting, that gives you the opportunity to leverage available cash and drive sizable returns on risk free, short-term investments. Contact Us to learn more.
- Operational Performance: Automating processes, increasing accuracy, and decreasing cost per transaction are our goals.
- Centralization: Multiple locations often mean multiple ways of doing things. We seek to make your operations consistent throughout your entire organization, and ensure that all locations have access to (and can share) the same information.
- Controls and Reporting: Your management should have the ability to be aware of anything, at anytime. We’ll give you that capability. Reports, both standard and custom, are abundant.
- Standardized Processing and Control: By utilizing sophisticated web-based technology, ICG allows you instant access to a myriad of customer transaction data, including supporting documentation and audit trail data. This will dramatically reduce inquiry times. And even better, this efficiency and speed can even carry over to a self-service environment.
- Automated Workflow: Get the right information to the right people at the right time. Based on defined business rules, the automated workflow of mission critical business documents means that your people will have all the information they need, at all times prioritized based on corporate objectives.
- Leveraging your Technology Investment: Our solutions (including any proprietary applications) augment and complement your current ERP, document management, financial, or any other existing legacy system(s). This means replacing technology is (generally) out, and enhanced functionality is in.
- Cash Optimization: Our solutions help you to optimize your cash and give you more control over working capital. Through tools like Dynamic Discounting, Best of Terms and Random Stretch, ICG can help you manage cash and drive significantly better returns on your short-term investments in a risk free environment.
- Vendor / Supplier A/P Portals: We enable your vendors / suppliers to self service themselves in regards to invoicing, payment,inquiry, etc, saving thousands on man-hours.
That’s exactly what we mean. Vendor/Supplier portals are a large part of what we do, and in many cases, have saved companies millions of dollars. We would be glad to put you in touch with our clients, or show these solutions in action.
To begin, we understand that your current business culture likely involves thousands of people, multiple locations, and deeply-seated processes that your personnel are simply used to. So we take a very structured, disciplined, and reasoned approach to your unique situation. After all, to give you an example, a new solution that saves you money might have a very high (yet hidden) adaptability cost that must be factored in.
We’re also brutally honest – we’re going to ask the tough questions, and we’ll tell you the truth, even if the realities of such are not pleasant. In our opinion, this is the only way that truly meaningful results can be obtained.
Once we thoroughly understand your business culture and your current practices, we’ll assess your needs and goals, and then we’ll implement a solution in a phased approach by applying the appropriate industry standard best practices to arrive at the desired end result. And of course - on time, and on budget! It may involve people and processes, it may involve technology, and it may involve both. But regardless of how we arrive at your goals, one part remains consistent our professional, meticulous nature will be evident every step of the way.
Yes. Our RPM® Intelligent Business Rules Engine is a flexible, scalable and expandable platform that has been developed directly from our years of experience, and is specifically tailored as the foundation of a successful workflow and process management financial back office solution. This greatly benefits you because it is akin to an investment in a custom solution, for an out-of-the-box cost.
In addition, our Payables Portal, an AP focused Vendor / Supplier Portal solution, has become a much-needed solution for taking full advantage of Dynamic Discounting, e Invoicing, dispute management and many other payables related functions in self-service application. For many companies, this highly valuable solution has resulted in savings that total in the millions.
Lastly, our composite applications have the flexibility to integrate with other third party packages. This means that if you already have a business rules processing package or Enterprise Content Management system in place, you can still seamlessly use one of our composite packages.
Then we’ll tell you, and the solution we create will integrate seamlessly with whatever new ERP system you choose. But for the most part, replacement of your ERP system is not necessary. Our solutions are designed to integrate with any ERP system, and more importantly as you upgrade those systems our solutions are very easily upgraded as well without major rewrites or expensive consulting projects.